Packed with useful, simple and effective digital marketing techniques to help you maximise the profitability of your eCommerce site – covering usability, visibility, communications, promotion and mobile commerce. Click Consult has a tremendous amount of search marketing experience and condenses it in this eBook into an actionable guide for eCommerce
With the percentage of adults in the UK purchasing goods and services online growing from 54% in 2008 to 76% (according to the Office of National Statistics) – and growing exponentially every year – eCommerce brands need the ability to keep up with the increasing demands of today’s customers – demands which will only ever grow more and more complicated as what was novel and impressive one year becomes normal and expected the next.
Alongside offering quality, value, and choice, you also need to:
- Put usability and customer experience first
- Optimise customer experiences across a variety of channels and devices
- Constantly test ways to boost conversions and cut your website’s ‘abandoned basket’ rates
- Build your brand’s digital presence with advanced SEO and PPC techniques
- Maximise every opportunity to engage with your customers, from high quality on-page content, to social media and email marketing
This eBook equips you with the knowledge you need to maximise your revenue as an eCommerce brand. The digital marketplace is brimming with companies – and the vast majority of niches will feature competition from several brands. However, with the correct use of search marketing best practice and the titular five pillars of eCommerce, you can make sure your brand succeeds in the highly competitive world of eCommerce.
Whether you’re new to eCommerce or an old hand, the Five Pillars of eCommerce eBook should have something you can use.