We’re nominated for 4 Drum Search Awards!
We’ve been nominated in four categories for The Drum Search Awards
The results we’ve produced for two of our key clients – and Click Consult’s outstanding overall performance as an agency – have been recognised in the shortlist for this year’s The Drum Search Awards…
Performance Agency of the Year
Over the last year, we’ve completed a period of repositioning and rebranding to focus on our core strength of organic search strategy and this coincided with:
- The launch of our new, streamlined website in April 2015.
- Hosting our first Benchmark Search Conference in July 2015, featuring speakers from Microsoft, SearchMetrics, Expedia and O2 amongst others and attracting over 150 delegates from across the UK and Europe. We’ve recently launched our second Benchmark Conference, to take place in Manchester on 12th July 2016.
- Key client wins including Oxfam, Netflights, Unibet, Truprint, etyres, Act-On, Flogas, Motel Rocks, Equality & Human Rights Commission & CV Library.
- The launch of TRAX™ technology in September 2015, a suite of software tools we developed in-house, specifically designed to optimise each step of our clients’ search strategies, and created where we identified nothing suitable on the market.
Best Consumer Products/Services Campaign – SEO AND
Best Retail/eCommerce Campaign – SEO
Both of these nominations are for our work with LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor. Our innovative organic search and outreach campaign achieved both of our client’s aims: to increase organic traffic and search visibility. Using a strategy that combined PR & editorial outreach with the development of a unique keyword targeting algorithm, we helped the brand to:
- increase year-on-year organic sessions by 144%
- boost the number of lead terms on page one of Google.co.uk to 36
- grow organic revenue by 77.59%
Best Charity/Not for Profit Campaign
Our innovative and expansive campaign featuring social media, earned media and design work has earned some fantastic results for the world renowned charity organisation’s charity gift vertical. The campaign has not only allowed Click Consult to work with such a worthy cause, but to add its collective voice, and those of bloggers, to Oxfam’s own in saying: ‘we won’t live with poverty’.
Bloggers have been encouraged to join the campaign to promote Oxfam’s charity gift campaign with unique and engaging materials, in addition to giving them the opportunity to set out their stall on important global issues.
Part of an infographic Click Consult designed for Oxfam
Give us a call today to discuss how we could raise your business’ profile with an award-winning campaign.