This year will be Benchmark’s fifth birthday – and in celebration, we’re aiming to outdo ourselves again, with the best line-up of speakers delivering outstanding talks that will help prepare our attendees for the future (near and far) of search and digital marketing
Every year, the team here at Click Consult pick the best and most intriguing speakers and subjects in an attempt to wow our attendees – but also to ensure that we and our delegates leave better prepared for the next 12 months of development in our industry.
Learn from top brands and experts
Our speakers come from the very top of the industry – with brands like Google, Vodafone, Bing Ads and Ikea joining experts from OnCrawl, Ahrefs and more to offer the latest in industry leading thought and strategy to make sure your time at Benchmark is filled to overflowing with insights and techniques you can go back to the office and implement that day.
Benchmark Search & Digital Conference is perfect for you if:
- You’re a senior marketing professional who’s passionate about achieving search marketing success
- You want inspiration to become a better marketer
- You’ve got a desire to learn and get actionable insights and practical advice from the best in the industry
- You want to meet other digital marketing professionals who are on your wavelength
- You’re not satisfied with simply ‘adequate’ performance when it comes to your brand’s online visibility
- You fancy spending a productive day out of the office in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere
In addition to the main talks – and to help accommodate our ever growing number of attendees – we’ll be hosting a detailed and cutting edge panel session in both the morning and afternoon:
Futureproof your Strategy – SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media in 2020
Driving Paid Media Performance Through Artificial Intelligence and Automation
Where and when?
Benchmark Search and Digital Marketing Conference 2019 will take place on the 11th of September at Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel – our second conference at the venue for which free tickets quickly disappeared last year and which we expect to again!