There is a well-known saying that ‘content is king’ and whilst that is true, a better phrase would be ‘good content is king’. The smarter you are at planning, creating and delivering your content and campaigns, the better the results. We’ve used our experience of developing exceptionally effective, bespoke content marketing campaigns to put together a bundle of our popular resources to help your brand to content marketing success…
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is the concept of creating materials of the highest quality, that are totally unique and that will attract and then engage with audiences online. If you want to make sales and turn your leads into transactions, then you have to undertake a strategy that balances the information that the consumers receive, so that they are drawn to ask questions, look a little deeper into the products and ultimately buy.
According to the Content Marketing Association, it’s now the single biggest channel in the marketing mix and an industry worth more than £5billion in the UK alone. It’s also cost effective: according to consultancy Demand Metric, content marketing generates about three times as many leads as traditional marketing and it costs 62% less.
But with every brand and its dog churning out content, there’s a lot of noise for consumers to deal with. It’s estimated that, on average, we’re bombarded with around 10,000 messages per day.
Now that audiences are faced with more choices than ever before, the balance of power between businesses and consumers has shifted. Brands need a more sophisticated approach to stand out from the competition – and relevant, consumable content is the new currency to fulfil this by providing tangible added value and a satisfying customer experience.
What do I get?
In-depth advice and examples:
- Making Conversations – Content Marketing
- The Science Behind Content Marketing
- Success With Social Sharing
- Advanced Guide to Organic Search – Creative
- Advanced Guide to Organic Search – Relationships
- Google URL Builder
Handy, at-a-glance facts:
- 5 Ways To Sabotage Your Content Marketing Strategy
- 5 Tips for Strategic Content Market Marketing
- Adding UTM Tracking To Your Social DNA
Google Analytics Dashboard
- Create a custom view of your of website’s content performance
Why download the boxset?
The Content Marketing Boxset will help you to:
- Research your target audience and how they prefer to consume content
- Why you need to create content that solves the needs of your customers
- How to use content to strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers, and raise brand awareness
- Understand the role content marketing plays in the customer journey and conversion funnel.
- How to put together a proper content strategy, rather than taking a scattergun approach
- Evaluate the right mediums and channels to communicate your content
- Find out what works and what doesn’t so you can keep improving
And – just as importantly – the common mistakes to avoid!