2020 is proving to be pretty fruitful for the team here at Click Consult and, fresh off the back of…Read Now
Want to increase the value of your website? Here’s suite of resources to help you…
What is CRO?
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is focused on increasing your leads, sales, subscribers – or whatever your business counts as a conversion – by testing various changes to your website then implementing the changes that work best. It allows you to increase the value of your website by making informed business decisions backed with data.
CRO allows you to:
- Increase the ROI of all traffic, whatever your budget
- Make permanent improvements to your site
- Create a knowledge bank of best practices to help inform future strategies
Your boxset includes:
- A simple guide
- Cheat sheet
- How CRO gets results – a case study
5 reasons conversion rate optimisation (CRO) works
- Reliant on data, not guesswork: CRO depends heavily on data and analytics, meaning that a conversion rate optimisation project can be as close to 100% data-driven as any marketing activity can achieve.
- Uses split (A/B) testing: A/B testing means that you can divert real traffic to variations of web pages meaning that there is no consumer modelling required, real consumer behaviour will help you choose a winner.
- Fantastic low-cost or free tools: Tools such as VWO and Optimizely make the maths required to decide statistical significance easy with built in calculators. Simple drag and drop features also make rearranging content easy.
- Allows for incremental improvement: With conversion rate optimisation, you need not rest on your laurels, each successful optimisation can be built upon, meaning that CRO can be a continually beneficial optimisation process.
- Makes the most of your audience: Building your audience is an ongoing, and sometimes expensive, endeavour. With CRO, you can look to ensure that rather than building your audience, you are achieving the best results with the audience you have.