We’re experts in search. Simple. Yet we want you to be too. Our boxset offers you all that you need to know about Google’s main algorithm changes to date
Early in its existence Google adopted the unofficial motto ‘don’t be evil’ to set out its stall in opposition to competitors they felt were exploiting users. Though whether Google has achieved the paragon status it seems they were aiming for early on is debateable, what cannot be denied is that they have demonstrated a consistent commitment to reducing the effects of black hat SEO tactics and rewarding quality content with improved visibility. From the Florida update on through Austin, Panda and Penguin and now to 2018, there has been direct and effective action taken to stop unethical third party action skewing search results through the Google algorithm.
What do I get?
New eBooks, infographics and blogs!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Google’s Algorithm
- Surviving the Mobile First Index
- Link building through outreach
- Traffic Drop Troubleshooter (eBook)
- Google Timeline Infographic
- How we help clients with penalty removal and recovery
- How to prepare for Google’s Mobile First index
- How to spot if you’ve been moved to Mobile First indexing
- Google’s algorithm – Google’s greatest hits
Whether you’re new to SEO, or a seasoned professional needing to refresh your knowledge, Click Consult’s boxset will give you everything you need to know about all named algorithm updates, with special dissection of key updates such as Panda, Hummingbird, Penguin and more that are major influences in SEO today.
- Learn how the Google algorithm has evolved
- Find dates of specific updates
- Find out the purpose and function of main changes
- Read detailed descriptions about those updates most relevant to modern SEO