Your weekly news round-up from the world of organic and paid search (SEO and PPC), social media and content marketing… Wednesday…Read Now
You’ve been waiting for this moment for 12 months – there are things you know need to be done, but you just haven’t had the budget. Now’s your time to shine – but don’t forget these digital trends you’ll need to address
We have a few things to check off our list too, but sometimes the main problem isn’t figuring out what to spend the digital marketing budget on – but what to prioritise, and this is where Click Consult can help.
We’ve been monitoring and measuring changes in the search and digital marketing industry for more than 15 years, and that experience has allowed us to make some calls on what we think are the most urgent requirements for any brand looking to do digital right.
Your ‘How to Prioritise Your Digital Spend for the New Financial Year’ resources include:
- PPC in 2019 – 10 Things You Need to Know
- SEO in 2019 – 11 Things You Need to Know
- A Beginner’s Guide to Google Data Studio
- SEO Optimisation Health Check
- A Marketer’s Guide to Amazon Advertising
- Optimising for Location Based Search
- Mobile Search Auditing Guide
- Voice Search Survival Guide
- 20 Ways to Elevate Your Search Marketing in 2019 [Infographic]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Structured Data and Schema Markup
You’re not alone in all this planning – so why not help someone else out by sharing!
With mobile, machine learning, voice search and other concerns making a real impact on the search and digital landscape, we think these resources are the nearest thing to gold dust we can offer for anyone planning where to spend their budget for the 2019/20 financial year.
We’re committed to making the search and digital landscape a more even playing field for brands of all sizes, so we hope this bumper pack of 10 resources will help you negotiate what can be a tricky time for any brand – big or small.