Your weekly news round-up from the world of organic and paid search (SEO and PPC), social media and content marketing……Read Now
Search and digital marketing is such an important part of business growth that it can, at times, be quite overwhelming
Those in charge of brands can find it difficult to know where to look for the latest trends, how to plan their time and which channels to operate in. Whilst there is no exact science to this, we believe that in order to get the most from your online activity it pays to adopt a multifaceted approach.
In our day-to-day business we cover a wide variety of topics from organic search (SEO) to paid search (PPC), content marketing to conversion rate optimisation (CRO), we do this so that the businesses that choose to work with us can do so in a way that will see them gain the very best from their future performance.
The nuances of a multi-channel strategy are such that a business will have to know their market, their audience and their competitors before deciding the best place to get their message out to the public.
This new ‘Multichannel Paid Media Strategy eBook’ will cover:
- What is paid media?
- Types of paid media
- What is display advertising?
- What is social media advertising?
- Benefits of paid media
- Key considerations & more…
As with all marketing, it pays to work with an agency or specialists when setting up your campaigns, and especially when it comes to paid media. The initial costs may be more, but the returns on investment (ROI) are far higher. At the start of a project, businesses need to make sure that they are aware of both the financial an time cost that are attributed to a good paid media strategy.
From a time perspective brands need to ask the following questions:
- What content do you want to produce and how much research is required?
- How much design time is needed
- What production is needed, for example filming and editing of interactive, video and audio content?
- How much website configuration is needed?
- How many email templates will be needed for inbound marketing and how long to they take to build?
- Are there any other graphics and images that are needed for blogs and ads?
We hope that this eBook will give you the tools required to adapt to an ever-changing digital landscape, so why not download the full document now!