Another fantastic bit of recognition for the hard work everyone here at Click has been putting in – and another…Read Now
Today’s online advertisers have more to prove than ever and, as a paid search marketer, it’s up to you to sharpen your knowledge and skills for PPC success
How is success evaluated?
Accountability is increasingly resting on exactly how advertising helps build a brand and generate revenue, with greater scrutiny of whether the evaluation of success is aligned with overall business goals. Business leaders are beginning to demand that metrics need to take the form of tangible KPIs that can be precisely tracked.
Paid search investment – what will the priorities be in 2019?
- 71% of marketers say it’s become more difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of digital media investment in recent years. (Xaxis)
- Increased efficiency tops the list of media investment priorities for digital marketers over the next 12 months.(Xaxis)
- 86% of marketers surveyed said they intended to increase their investment in ‘outcome-driven media’ in the next 12-24 months. (Xaxis)
- 79% said they would seek to work with partners that could help them do so. (Xaxis)
- 72% said they are likely to change the metrics they use to evaluate success in the near future. (Xaxis)
- UK advertising to increase to £20.8bn in 2019, surpassing the £20bn mark for the first time. (GroupM)
- Digital is around 60% of all advertising investment and accounts for all net UK advertising growth. (GroupM)
As technology becomes smarter, paid search strategy must too
Consumers are curious, demanding and impatient. This means marketers need to invest in tools and technology that will allow them to better engage and understand their audiences while making their job a little simpler. Automation and machine learning offer great opportunities for paid search professionals to leverage the opportunities offered by machine learning and incorporate them into their strategies. You’ll need to develop and adapt your skills through continual to make sure you’re ahead of the game.
We’re one of the first agencies in the UK to offer a paid search service, and we’ve grown up alongside the industry as it’s developed and it’s become second nature to test, optimise and learn at every step of the way. Successful paid search needs a balance of analysis, creativity and technology and our team, headed up by one of the industry’s top practitioners Dave Karellen, has the skills and passion to excel in each one.
With a track record of turning around underperforming accounts and spotting opportunities for growth, not only have we picked out the trends to watch in the upcoming months for this eBook, we’re also offering to carry out a free, comprehensive analysis of your current PPC strategy, along with bespoke strategy recommendations for your online success.