An unconfirmed Google update a leap forward in natural language search from Microsoft and a host of other news in…Read Now
To succeed in search and digital marketing, it’s all about ensuring that you reach the right person at the right time. For that reason, it’s vital that that you know how to identify, measure and analyse your data – and take action on the insights you find
Data is the currency of digital marketing. Despite this, according to the State of Inbound report from 2018, more than 40% of marketers are still struggling to prove the ROI of their efforts.
This boxset will help you to combine basic SEO web analytics on Google Analytics (such as page load speed, page views per visit and bounce rate) with other data, such as that from your social media and content marketing performance, to get the full picture of your digital marketing strategy – allowing you to determine the true ROI of your activities, and understand how well you’re achieving your business goals.
Each of the eBooks covers which marketing metrics to monitor, how to read and apply them to your marketing decisions, and how to leverage them to grow your business and bottom line.
What’s in the Simplifying Data & Analytics Boxset?
- The Power of Digital Analytics
- Advanced Guide to Organic Search – Analytics & Measurability
- Advanced Guide to Paid Search (PPC) Analytics and Measurability
- Analytics and Content Marketing – What to Look For and Where
- Web Analytics: How to Drive Online Commercial Success
- Social Media Measurement – Maximising Results
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Studio