Display advertising allows you to reach your target audience more accurately and in more cost effective way than with traditional advertising channels like press or TV. Moreover, with online display advertising you are able to monitor the user response and engagement with your brand more closely than when using traditional advertising methods.
What is display advertising?
Display is a type of PPC advertising where ads appear on third party websites next to content that’s relevant to your product or of interest to your target audience. Ads can take the form of banners, text, images and video.
The potential audience reach is huge, and the range of targeting methods available enables the development of focused campaigns in which ads appear to a very specific, highly relevant audience.
- Contextual – targets pages that have specific keywords in the content.
- Placement – targets specific websites or pages.
- In-market audience and interest categories – targets users based on their recent search and web browsing activities.
- Topics and demographics – targets audiences based on the information Google has gathered from its users.
- Mobile apps – targets apps that allow ads.
- Remarketing – targets users who have previously interacted with your website to encourage them to return.
- Social networks – see our Social Media Advertising section.
Users can be targeted at different stages of the buying cycle, putting them into the start or middle of your conversion funnel.
With Click Consult your display campaigns are able to reach the users you are truly interested in and who you know will be interested in you. For instance you know your customers are young men between the age of 25 and 34 with no kids who are car enthusiasts with particular interest in performance and luxury vehicles but who also like cooking and listening to jazz.
With programmatic display we would use all that valuable consumer insight and transform it into highly focused display advertising strategy. Furthermore, by choosing us as your display advertising agency you will be in safe hands and we can help you to reach and connect with your audience at any given time of day, on all devices and on pages your customers find interesting.
How do we do it?
We begin by defining your objectives, then devise a strategy focused on achieving campaign targets and delivering on KPIs. Our PPC team of Google and Bing certified professionals then begin work on bringing your campaign to life using the best practice methodologies we’ve developed and refined over the last decade.
The range of targeting methods available enables the development of focused campaigns in which ads appear to a very specific, highly relevant audience