It can be tough to keep your website up to date and ticking all the boxes for your consumers – let us handle that while you take care of your business
What is website maintenance?
While web development is the process of designing and building your site, website maintenance is the ongoing debugging and development of that site to ensure it reaches and operates at its full potential.
What website maintenance includes
While it’s difficult to give a definitive answer – as there is no one size fits all approach when sites are built using a variety of tools and technologies – the following is a list of possible options that can be delivered:
– Debugging and error fixes: – The investigation for and resolution of any issues found on the site (for example a contact form not working or a page of content being mis-styled).
– Site changes (excluding content): – Implementation of new page layouts, updates to page styling and the addition of and update of site functionality.
– Installation and configuration of new extensions: – Installation, setup, configuration and testing of new extensions.
– Platform patches and upgrades: – Installation, configuration & testing of platform upgrades, patches and security fixes.
– Vulnerability scanning: – A regular scan to monitor any threats to the site from viruses malware or hacking.
Why you need website maintenance
While your website may be where you make the majority of your money, you should be free to build a team of experts that are right for your business. For most brands, this need for focus means that site issues can pile up and necessary security checks can be neglected. With a website maintenance service, you can concentrate on doing what you do best and leave your site to trusted experts, ensuring that necessary work is always completed, and you and your consumers can rest easy knowing your site is secure and its security maintained.
Why choose Click Consult?
While our bread and butter is digital marketing, Click Consult has been building websites throughout its more than a decade and a half of operation and in that time have built a wealth of experience not just in the development itself, but also in what it takes for a website to be successful as well as look great. As it covers much of the web, we’ve also placed a special emphasis on building our expertise in the following areas:
– Magento 2
With our extensive knowledge of what consumers want and need from a website, of the dangers and pitfalls of the online marketplace, Click Consult is a company you can trust to ensure your site and your brand are ready for anything.