Getting to grips with paid search is now essential for every business that wants to stand out online. In fact, spend on paid search has overtaken that of organic (SEO) techniques in recent years as achieving and retaining visibility on search engine results pages becomes increasingly competitive. This eBook demystifies paid search with a clear guide to PPC basics, including a jargon-busting glossary of essential terms
The immediacy of paid search (PPC) campaigns allows the driving of traffic, leads and revenue to your website within a remarkably short time-frame compared to other search marketing disciplines.
Paid search (PPC):
- Has an almost instant impact upon campaign launch
- Is able to give you first page exposure on major search engines
- Can send immediate and reliably consistent traffic to your website
- Allows for campaigns to be tested and for ads to be accurately targeted
- Can be optimised in order to drive leads or transactions to your site
- Offers your brand a potentially large reach and greater exposure
- Ensures that all of your ads match relevant search queries
- Allows for accurate tracking
In addition to all of this, the paid search (PPC) model allows for full control of how much you spend per campaign – i.e. you will never pay more than what you think each click, lead or sale is worth to your business.
The paid search (PPC) landscape is competitive, however, and in order to maximise the success of your pay-per-click campaigns, it is imperative to utilise data analysis tools, innovative thinking, leading technologies and paid search (PPC) best practices.
What this eBook covers
- How to get the most from your paid search campaign
- Maximising ROI from your budget
- How to choose and use keywords effectively
- The importance of writing high-quality ads and landing pages
- Essential tips for managing your PPC account