Benchmark Search and Digital Marketing Conference returns for 2022 – taking place on 20th September at a brand-new venue, Manchester’s prestigious Science & Industry Museum.
Returning for its sixth event, by award-winning agency Click Consult, the conference has been designed to attract the very best in digital marketing. The event’s content is tailored to the requirements of senior level digital marketing professionals looking to take their search marketing performance to the next level.
Benchmark Search & Digital Conference is the North’s leading search marketing event, offering an inspiring, engaging and entertaining day where world-class experts discuss the latest strategies and techniques.
It’s the perfect opportunity to pick up practical, profitable ideas from search professionals at the top of their game.
Benchmark Search & Digital Conference is perfect for you if:
- You’re a senior marketing professional who’s passionate about achieving search marketing success
- You want inspiration to become a better marketer
- You’ve got a desire to learn and get actionable insights and practical advice from the best in the industry
- You want to meet other digital marketing professionals who are on your wavelength
- You’re not satisfied with simply ‘adequate’ performance when it comes to your brand’s online visibility
- You fancy spending a productive day out of the office in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere
Whether new to search & digital, or an established professional, Benchmark will help you to prepare for the future with talks from:
- John Warner, Digital Marketing Manager – Click Consult
- Roxana Stingu, Head of Search & SEO – Alamy
- Nico Beukes, Managing Director – Yext
- Michelle Wilding-Baker, Head of Digital & Content – Freesat
- Rumyana Miteva, Head of Search – Secret Escapes
- Kaspar Szymanski, Founder – SearchBrothers
- Nick Wilsdon, Search Product Owner – Vodafone
- Ellie England, Sales Director – Microsoft Advertising
- Omi Sido, Senior Technical SEO – Cannon Europe
Tickets for the event are free, however places are limited at this year’s event. You can register your interest for a ticket over on the Benchmark Conference website.