We’re very excited here at our Hooton headquarters. Why? Because this June we’re hosting our very first (of many, we hope) search marketing conference!
Our Benchmark Search Conference – Insights to Search 2015 offers you the chance to immerse yourself in the latest thinking within the search marketing industry, share best practice and rub shoulders with some of the best in the business.
Hear the latest trends from leading visionaries and world-class keynote speakers, including:
- Bas Van Den Beld, Founder and Chief, State of Digital
- Dixon Jones, Marketing Director, Majestic12 SEO
- Warren Knight, Author, Leader, Speaker, Think #Digital First
- Paul Morris, Head of Digital & Social Media, The Co-Operative
- James Murray, UK Search Advertising Lead, Microsoft
- Jon Myers, VP & Managing Director EMEA, Marin Software
- Rupert Staines, European Managing Director, RadiumOne
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead (Global Channels Optimisation), Vodafone
- Colin Woon, SEO Manager (Marketing & Consumer), O2 UK
As well as Click Consult’s own:
- Chris Norton, Organic Search Director
- Alan Reeves, Paid Search Director
- Gino De Blasio, Head of Content, Social and Outreach
If that’s not enough, the one-day event also offers the opportunity to get involved in plenary sessions, engaging panels and networking drinks.
Sounds amazing, when and where’s it happening?
Tuesday, 30th June 2015 at Bridgewater Hall, Manchester.
How do I get my hands on a ticket?
If you’re a senior level digital marketer who’s responsible for organic search (SEO) or pay per click (PPC) within your organisation, click here now to register and secure your complimentary ticket.
What are you waiting for?