When it comes to your search marketing strategy, there are many different ways to ensure success and one of them…Read Now
With such a high percentage of people using a search engine to research online before making a purchase, you cannot leave success to chance. You have to get to grips with the basics at least and understand the things you can do to drive qualified traffic to your website. Learn the basics and most important facts in our eBook
What is organic search (SEO)?
Organic search (SEO) is the process of through which is achieved, the improvement and maintenance of the visibility of a web asset (e.g. a website, a Facebook page, a YouTube video) within the organic or algorithmically determined search results of any of the popular search engines.
Why you need to implement an SEO strategy
While it is clearly of vital importance for consumers to be able to find your website in SERPs, organic search (SEO) is about much more than just rankings. A high quality organic search (SEO) strategy can improve ROI through additional, highly relevant traffic which is targeted to specific landing pages via keyword targeting to generate conversions.
What the ‘Simple Guide to Organic Search (SEO)’ eBook covers:
- How search engines work and the impact of all the recent updates
- Simple techniques for choosing and using keywords effectively
- The importance of writing high quality content for real people
- Essential techniques for optimising your web pages and website
Know someone that could use a little help getting started? Why not send them a link via social media?
Organic Search can help you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Interact with consumers and improve brand engagement
- Build trust between your brand and customers/fans/brand advocates
- Become a thought leader and influencer within your industry
- Make the most of site traffic
Click Consult has always been committed to sharing its vast search marketing experience – but if you’d like to know what we can do for your brand, contact us today.
Why wait to get started?