Learn how Europe’s top search marketing innovators are shaking things up at their own brands at Benchmark Search Conference 2017 – this year it’s even bigger and better than ever!
Fancy spending the day in the heart of one of the North’s most vibrant cities picking up practical, profitable ideas from those who are driving the success of big-name brands?
The Benchmark Search Conference is returning for a third year, taking place on Thursday, 21st September at Manchester’s Bridgewater Hall.
Benchmark has established a reputation for attracting the best search marketing thinkers and speakers from a diverse range of global brands. 2017 is no exception, with a line-up featuring marketing experts from Google, Canon, and JustGiving, amongst others.
Highlights of last year’s event included Microsoft’s search evangelist James Murray revealing the current abilities of AI, Bas van den Beld discussing the psychology of content, and JD William’s Head of Earned Media, Rob Hughes, talking about building in-house support for SEO. For a taster of what to expect, you can view the video and slideshare of each 2016 talk.
We’re going interactive this year
Benchmark 2017’s all-new with a dual-track approach offers you the opportunity to get involved in panel discussions with speakers and other search innovators, ask the questions that matter to your company, and find out how to apply what you’ve learnt to your own marketing strategy.
More details on how to take part to come…
Why should you come?
Benchmark is for you if:
- You’re a senior marketing professional who’s passionate about achieving search marketing success
- You want inspiration to become a better marketer
- You’ve got a desire to learn and get actionable insights and practical advice from the best in the industry
- You want to meet other digital marketing professionals who are on your wavelength
- You’re not satisfied with simply ‘adequate’ performance when it comes to your brand’s online visibility
- You fancy spending a productive day out of the office in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere
Sound good? What are you waiting for?
Whether you’ve been before or you’re a Benchmark newbie, we’d love to see you this September! Tickets are free, however places are limited at this year’s event. Secure your place using the link below to avoid any disappointment!
[leftbutton]Apply for ticket [/leftbutton]
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities available for those who want to get their business in front of a highly targeted delegate audience. Find out more.