This week Coleen Rooney was renamed WAGatha Christie by Twitter users after she turned detective and claimed to have identified…Read Now
With 320 million active users worldwide, marketers are finding that Twitter is a great way to boost brand awareness, increase website traffic and boost sales
Maintaining a competitive web presence has evolved: from simply having a website; to producing regular, fresh online content through blogging; to the increasing importance of social signals.
This eBook covers the basics of using the micro blogging platform, demonstrates some tips and techniques, and uses big brand examples to help you smash it on Twitter.
- How to set up your Twitter profile and navigate your account
- Smart ways to tweet, retweet and use hashtags
- The golden rules for maximising engagement and growing your follower base
- Clever ways to use Twitter that don’t involve tweeting
- Mastering Periscope, Twitter’s live-streaming video app
- Tracking and analysing your activity
- The impact of your tweets on Google results