Amazon’s increasing share of sales, the shift to third party marketplaces and uncertainly around economic factors means retailers need to prioritise their online presence to compete successfully in today’s dynamic eCommerce market
According to Google, people who search online are much more likely to convert then those who don’t – making them a valuable audience, particularly during the festive season. This eBook shows you the top five ways to target them.
Refining your search marketing strategy during the festive season is essential to encourage shoppers to spend their money on your website, rather than your competitors’.
- Top their wishlist – steps you can take to help local customers find your business on Google.
- Follow your stars – better targeting and personalisation of your marketing messages.
- Create some sparkle around your brand – how to sleigh them on social and excel on email.
- Don’t let your shopping carts get lonely this Christmas – cut abandonment rates and increase conversions.
- Tried and trusted traditions – examining big brands’ viral campaigns and what you can learn from them.
When the season of big spending is upon us, it’s essential to put some sparkle into your marketing strategy.