Latest news from Click Consult… Award-winning search marketing agency Click Consult has today confirmed that their contract with Tesco, as…Read Now
Social outreach is about more than just amplification, it’s about building relationships that will have lasting benefits for your brand
Whether you’re new to social outreach or a master of the art, the practice is one which is gathering importance at a rate that outstrips many other marketing practice. ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Social Outreach’ takes you through from premise to execution, describing each step required to ensure you’re competing with the best.
There are endless platforms and innumerable techniques, but the core best practices of social outreach remain largely the same regardless of which influencers you are targeting on what platform. Whether you need help deciding what you should be doing, or how to do it, the ‘Beginner’s Guide to Social Outreach’ should have something new and actionable for all brands.
A Beginner’s Guide to Social Outreach features:
- What is social outreach – an explanation (or refresher) of what social outreach means.
- What is influencer targeting – a dissection of one of the practice’s key terms.
- Identifying targets – how to find out who your targets should be and why.
- Finding your level – a data-driven method to help you decide what level of influencer to pitch to.
- How to be a social outreach ninja – a helpful graphic with some of the key points.
Click Consult is committed to the dissemination of its years of experience in search marketing. Why not tell us how the eBook helps you to decide your social outreach strategy?