The economic challenges faced in 2020 as a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic are still being felt in early…Read Now
Social media is crucial to the success any company’s digital marketing strategy. Despite this, brands of all kinds are not using it to its full potential
Nowadays social media is one of the main go-to mediums for finding out information. According to business2community.com, social media platforms have become the new search engines. They’re also the place for networking and socialising – and here’s why your brand should join the party…
Benefits of building a social media community for your business
- Boosted brand awareness. 60% of Instagram users say they discover new products on the platform, according to stats from Facebook.
- Increased website traffic, leads and boost sales – social accounts are a critical part of your sales funnel.
- Strong relationships with loyal and satisfied customers who become brand advocates are a powerful, genuine marketing tool. The old adage that “a happy customer tells three people; an unhappy customer tells ten people” still rings true.
- While social interactions may not result in immediate conversions, building up trust and authority means followers form your communities are more likely to turn to you for future purchases.
- For marketers, involving yourself in communities is also an efficient way of keeping up with industry trends and communicating with peers and influencers.
- Establishing trust, and building a community of advocates on a daily basis to create an authentic foundation for interaction in more turbulent times.
What’s in the eBook?
You’ll be guided through:
- Prioritising relevance and authority
- Engaging and inspiring your followers
- Creating and using brand advocates
- Utilising Groups
- Community management
- Essential traits for social community managers
- Creating relationships with influencers
Still not convinced investing time in building a social media community is worth it?
- 83% of consumers trust recommendations from their peers over advertising. (Nielsen)
- Getting just one person to share your message results in far more click-through activity than if your company were to add another 100 followers (GaggleAMP).
- Close to half the world’s population (3.03 billion people) are on some type of social media (StatusBrew).
- 64% of online shoppers say that a video on social media helped them decide on a product to buy (HubSpot).
- Only 43% of online stores receive significant traffic from their social media pages (Smart Insights).
- More people follow brands on social media than follow celebrities (Sherpa Marketing).
- On Instagram alone 80 percent of people follow at least one business (Facebook).
- Acknowledgment is key: 77% of Twitter users appreciate a brand more when their tweet is responded to (Smart Social).