YOUR REPORT WILL INCLUDE:
- Account structure review
- Ads and relevancy review
- Performance analysis
- Bidding and positioning review
While most of our clients are happy for us to take full responsibility for their PPC accounts, we understand the reasons some businesses may prefer to have their own in-house paid media specialist, or team.
The benefits are mostly around having a high degree of direct control over management of the account, and that the PPC specialist will be completely immersed in your business.
However, we also understand the problems faced by relying solely on in-house resource for managing PPC accounts. Some of these are:
- Outside of an agency environment, the PPC specialists will find it harder to keep up to date with the fast moving industry.
- Limited knowledge sharing opportunities for in-house team, and inability to bounce ideas off each other.
- In-house specialist may only be an expert in a few specific areas and could benefit from a more all-rounded approach provided by an agency.
- Established agencies will have built up their own tools to help optimisation be as efficient as possible. Without such tools there will be a lot of inefficiencies in account management.
- With only one in-house specialist, peer reviews cannot take place, which could increase the likelihood of human errors.
- With a small in-house team, holidays or sickness can cause huge disruption to account management.
- Only the largest in-house teams will have access to high level Google support and the latest betas befitting a Premier Google Partner.
At Click, we can partner with your established in-house team to help fill the gaps and offer you the best of both worlds.
Click Consult’s two-day PPC training course with Head of Paid Search, Dave Karellen, was thorough, informative yet easily digestible. The pre-training audit meant Dave was able to target the key areas of interest/concern to us which meant that, while the training was crammed full of advice and guidance, it never felt like we were wasting time on unnecessary topics not relevant to our business goals.
Kevin Thorpe, Kwik Fit
Our In-House Paid Media Support service begins with a full discovery audit, wherein our PPC specialists come to meet your in-house team in action. We find out how they work, what the pain points are, where they feel opportunities lie, what the obstacles are, where the most time is being spent, and also provide a full in-depth review of the account. We will then produce a detailed report on how we feel we could help and work together.
All recommendations in this report are completely bespoke to your business, but could include:
- Access to our PPC Technology Suite, and full product training on using our tools to help make your account and team more efficient.
- Bespoke tools built and trained out to your team, based on your individual requirements.
- Training around any knowledge gaps by specialists in the area.
- Account management for holiday or sickness cover.
- Monthly industry updates on latest updates and specific recommendations for how they could be used to improve your account.
- Access to all new betas.
- Access to our highly qualified Google Agency Development Manager.
- Handover of certain specific responsibilities such as feed management or ad testing.
- Free VIP access to our annual Benchmark Search Conference.
- Ongoing consultancy and monthly/quarterly account audits to identify new opportunities.
Get in touch today to see how we can work together and give you the best of both in-house and agency support!