Request your FREE bespoke display campaign analysisRequest now
YOUR REPORT WILL INCLUDE:
- Review of remarketing campaigns
- Audience & demographic analysis
- Recommendations on display channel expansion
- Programmatic display analysis
Display advertising is one of the most powerful ways to grab the attention of your online audience, differentiate your brand and make your messages resonate. The range of targeting options and ad formats available allow you to create compelling campaigns that build awareness and boost engagement, as well as drive leads and revenue
What is display advertising?
Display is a type of PPC advertising where ads appear on third party websites next to content that’s relevant to your product or of interest to your target audience. Ads can take the form of banners, text, images and video.
The potential audience reach is huge, and the range of targeting methods available enables the development of focused campaigns in which ads appear to a very specific, highly relevant audience.
- Contextual – targets pages that have specific keywords in the content.
- Placement – targets specific websites or pages.
- In-market audience and interest categories – targets users based on their recent search and web browsing activities.
- Topics and demographics – targets audiences based on the information Google has gathered from its users.
- Mobile apps – targets apps that allow ads.
- Remarketing – targets users who have previously interacted with your website to encourage them to return.
- Social networks – see our Social Media Advertising section.
Users can be targeted at different stages of the buying cycle, putting them into the start or middle of your conversion funnel.
How do we do it?
We begin by defining your objectives, then devise a strategy focused on achieving campaign targets and delivering on KPIs. Our PPC team of Google and Bing certified professionals then begin work on bringing your campaign to life using the best practice methodologies we’ve developed and refined over the last decade.
The range of targeting methods available enables the development of focused campaigns in which ads appear to a very specific, highly relevant audience