The main reason brands still invest in email marketing is that it works – offering one of the highest average ROIs available across industries. Here’s our template for success in an infographic
We all make snap judgements about which emails we open and perhaps even quicker decisions about which hold our attention for long enough to prompt us to take action. Here’s why it’s an enduringly effective way to reach out to your audience and drive quality leads to your business.
- The DMA UK (formerly the Direct Marketing Association) found that email marketing has an ROI of 3800% – that’s a return of £38 for every £1 spent
- According to Forrester, 30% of eCommerce repeat purchases come from email marketing
- 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media, according to eCommerce firm, Monetate
- Chief Marketer reported that email’s ROI was 28.5%, compared to 7% for direct mail
- Emails with personalised subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened, according to Campaign Monitor
- In addition, email campaigns with personalised content result in six times higher transaction rate, 29% higher unique open rates, and 41% higher unique click rates
Not convinced? Follow the tips in our infographic and get in touch to tell us about the improvement you’ve seen in clicks and conversions.